Installments of RS 2000 will be credited directly to farmers Bank Account.
As we know 7th Installment of scheme has been credited to Farmers account.
You can check your Beneficiary Account Status that whether money is received or not.
Following are the steps to check your PM Kisan Beneficiary Status .
- You can Visit the official website.
- Now you are asked to enter your details to check the status. You can put your Adhar No. , Mobile Number or Account Number.
- After entering any of the three details you can press show data button.
Your account Statement will be shown to you. Look it carefully whether you have received the money or not.
Now there are numerous of cases of Farmers not receiving the money.
This could be of because you are not registered farmer or any Other Genuine issue.
Check whether your are registered famer -:
- Visit the official website.
- On the right side of home page click on Beneficiary list.
- You are asked to enter your details. Enter your State , District, Sub- District, Block and Village.
- After entering these details cross check your name in the list.
If your name is not in the list it means your are not registered farmer.
But if your name is there in the list and then also you have not received the money you must file complaint application.
Complaint for Not Recieving Money In Account
- On the right side of Home Page , you can find a Help Desk Button.
- You need to enter your Adhar Number to register your query for the same.
- You will recive a number by which you can check the status of your query later on.
- Wait for a week and your money will be credited to your account.
This how you can check your PM Kisan Beneficiary Status and also can complaint if you haven’t received the money.
Also read – How to change DOB in Adhar Card.