Now we can complete KYC online for Paytm at home.
This feature provided by Paytm is quite user-friendly and Simple.
Here we will briefly know about What is KYC and its benefits .
Also we will learn how to Complete KYC for Paytm Online at home.
First of all you must know about KYC
What Is KYC ?
KYC full form is ‘Know Your Customer’) which refers to the process of identity and addresses verification of all customers and clients by banks, insurance companies and other institutions either before or while they are conducting transactions with their customers.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has made KYC mandatory for all banks, financial institutions and any other digital payment companies who carry out financial transactions.
Benefits of Paytm KYC
1) You Can Pay to Merchants.
2) Pay Online to App/Website.
3) Send Money to friends.
4) Transfer money to any Bank.
5) Keep Balance of 1 Lakh in Wallet.
6) Open Saving Account with Paytm.
Documents and Resources Required for Paytm KYC
If you want to Complete you Paytm KYC at home then you must have
1) Pan Card
2) 4G Internet Connections
3) Bright Light
How to Complete your Paytm KYC at Home
Now you are all set for Paytm KYC. Follow the given steps :-
1) Log in to your Paytm Account.
2) Select the KYC option from the Top.
3) Now select the Video KYC from given options.
4) You have to tick three check box to ensure that you have PAN Card, 4G Internet Connections and bright Surrounding .
5) Now click on Proceed to Video KYC.
6) Your call will be picked up by Customer Care officer .
7) Now you will be asked to show your Pan Card and DOB in Adhar Card. Officer will also take some additional details.
Just provide the details . Hardly it takes 2 minutes.
Now your applications for the Paytm KYC is submitted . Now wait for the Paytm respond. Your application will approved by Paytm with 5 Hours.
This is how you can complete KYC for Paytm Online at home without visiting to Nearby KYC centre.
We recommend you to Complete Your KYC to secure wallet and other Paytm services as above mentioned.
If you liked the information provided do share it with other friends and relatives .
Also Read – How to Get your PVC Adhar Card.